The following Supply Content Guidelines (referred to as “Supply Content Guidelines”) shall be observed by Fyber’s Supply Partners concerning the content of all Supply Partner’s Ad Inventory and/or Property while using the Fyber Services. For clarity, these Supply Content Guidelines provides listing of prohibited content by Fyber via its Services and are by no means exhaustive and may not be inclusive of all objectionable or prohibited content.
Unless otherwise provided herein, all capitalized terms in these Supply Content Guidelines shall have the same meaning as defined in the Fyber Master Service Agreement. Fyber may make changes to these Supply Content Guidelines at any time by posting the updated version on its website and reasonably informing Supply Partner (email sufficient). By continuing to use the Fyber Services after Fyber has notified Publisher of a new version of the Publisher Guideline, Publisher agrees to the updated Publisher Guidelines.
1) Prohibited Content:
Supply Partner must not use the Fyber Services for Ad Inventory and/or Property that features or promotes any of the following IAB content categories:
– IAB7-28 (Incest/Abuse Support)
– IAB7-42 (Substance Abuse)
– IAB17-18 (Hunting/Shooting)
– IAB24 (Uncategorized)
– IAB25-1 (Unmoderated User Generated Content)
– IAB25-2 (Extreme Graphic/Explicit Violence)
– IAB25-3 (Pornography, including: Erotic, Soft Pornography content)
– IAB25-4 (Profane Content)
– IAB25-5 (Hate Content)
– IAB25-6 (Under Construction)
– IAB26-1 (Illegal Content)
– IAB26-2 (Warez)
– IAB26-3 (Spyware/Malware)
– IAB26-4 (Copyright Infringement)
– Any website with misleading, confusing users or copied content.
– Content or material promoting or containing links that are disparaging to Fyber or Fyber’s partners.
Please refer to the IAB OpenRTB API Specification 2.5 for additional category details.
2) Restricted Content:
Supply Partner may be permitted to feature or promote in its Inventory the following restricted IAB content categories, provided that Supply Partner ensures that such content complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of the country and jurisdiction in which the content is made available:
– IAB3-7 (Government, Lotteries)
– IAB7-5 (Alternative Medicine)
– IAB8-5 (Cocktails/Beer)
– IAB8-18 (Wine)
– IAB9-7 (Card Games)
– IAB9-9 (Cigars, including: Cigarettes, Tobacco products, including their online and offline sales)
– IAB13-1 (Beginning Investing)
– IAB13-2 (Credit/Debt & Loans)
– IAB13-4 (Financial Planning)
– IAB13-5 (Hedge Fund)
– IAB13-6 (Insurance)
– IAB13-7 (Investing)
– IAB13-8 (Mutual Funds)
– IAB13-9 (Options)
– IAB13-10 (Retirement Planning)
– IAB13-11 (Stocks)
– IAB23 (Religion & Spirituality)
3) Ad Placement Setup and Traffic Transparency Guidelines: Best Practice Rules
These Supply Content Guidelines intend to ensure that users of all Fyber Services have a positive experience while being exposed to or engage with content. To this end, Supply Partner’s Ad Inventory and/or Property must contain accurate, clear, and authentic content. Supply Partner’s Ad Inventory and/or Property should be of high editorial quality determined by acceptable industry standards. Sites and applications the content of which is misleading, or of low editorial quality, are prohibited.
- Ad Placement Setup
Programmatic Supply Partner’s Ad Request should contain all the requisite information and characteristics of the Ad Inventory and/or the Property, as hard-coded or dynamic parameters. Passing dynamic values for the player dimensions and VPAID compliance are mandatory for video Inventory. Ad Requests must always contain, at the minimum, the following parameters:
- Display / Mobile Web inventory: Domain, Referer URL, Page URL
- Application Inventory: Application name, App Store / Google Play Store URL, Application’s Bundle ID, and the Advertiser Identifier (IDFA).
- Traffic Transparency Guidelines
Types and dimensions of the programmatic Ad Inventory and/or the Property should comply to the regulations included in IAB Display and Mobile Creative Guidelines and in IAB Digital Video In-Stream Ad Format Guidelines, in order to guarantee a standard market practice and provide high quality, compliant assets. Ad Requests that do not contain all the requisite information or contain incorrect format of the parameters or/and Ad traffic source will be disregarded.
4) The lists of ‘Prohibited Content’, ‘Restricted Content’, ‘Ad Placement Setup’ and ‘Traffic Transparency Guidelines’ are subject to changes at any time, in Fyber’s sole discretion. Fyber reserves the right to terminate access to Customer’s account if Fyber reasonably determines that Customer is in breach of these Guidelines. For more information or any questions concerning Fyber’s Ad Policy, please contact your Fyber Account Manager or [email protected]