The state of header bidding has come to mobile apps, what does it mean for publishers?
About this webinar
In 2015, header bidding came to be. Within two years, over 70% of the leading North American web publishers had adopted header bidding. Now, the mobile advertising space is undergoing the same evolutionary shift. In this webinar, we explain the genetic underpinnings of mobile advertising’s evolutionary transformation from the sequential waterfall model to the unified auction, so you can prepare your business for the future of mobile ad buying and selling.
- What is header bidding and its impact on app monetization?
- What is a unified auction?
- Mediation and the current state of mobile advertising affairs
- Benefits of a unified auction
- The buyer’s perspective
- What’s next for the unified auction