Post-IDFAPulse Check:The Impact We Seeand Foresee
Submit your email below to watch
Thank you for watching!
VP Business Operations
Co-Founder & CTO
About this webinar
iOS 14.5 and the ATT framework have been with us for over a month.
After a few weeks of monitoring these changes, it’s time for a pulse check with our partners from the Post-IDFA Alliance – looking at the early numbers of iOS vs. Android ad spend, cost trends, the impact on monetization – and much more.
This data-driven discussion focuses on early insights and trends stemming from Fyber, Liftoff, and Singular’s data and experience, providing a comprehensive, combined perspective across monetization, UA and measurement.
Our expert panel covers:
- The reality of ATT and the significance of opt-rates
- The differences of opt-in rates across geographies
- Ad spend patterns and cost trends
- CPM and RPM insights on different genres and ad formats
- Optimizing revenue in the short to mid term
- Actionable recommendations for marketers and publishers