We are looking for an Junior Manager HR Administration (m/f) to join our Berlin Office. You will be at the heart of the HR team, ensuring operational excellence in combination with an outstanding employee experience.
- Acting as first point of contact for all employees’ administrative requests
- Maintaining our HRIS (BambooHR) and taking ownership of data accuracy
- Managing all personnel files (paper and electronic) and document filing
- Supporting the preparation of employment contracts and amendments
- Preparing confirmations / letters for employees and administrational offices
- Handling day-to-day administrative employee service requests
- Dealing with external stakeholders (e.g. health insurances, administrational offices, etc.)
- Supporting our Employees in the visa process
- Relevant education / degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Hands on experience with an HRIS
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent self-organizational and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks independently
- A strong sense for Dedication, Mutual Respect, Accountability, Team Spirit and Innovation
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry.
- Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 300 employees worldwide) in the heart of Berlin.
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+40 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, innovation and accountability
- Enjoy all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), amazing office space, discounts for gym memberships, and many more nice benefits.