We are currently looking for a colleague to join our global Corporate IT team. In this role, you will be based in our Berlin office and you are responsible for maintaining and developing internal IT infrastructure and ensuring business continuity. You will be setting up new systems, automating routine tasks and collaborating with other IT teams during implementation of the new systems. This means you will need to share your own knowledge to help others, including managing basic security and both internal and 3rd-party systems.
- Take part in effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hardware/software and related infrastructure
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure for our offices in Berlin, Tel Aviv and San Francisco
- L1/L2 support for end users, e.g. with laptops, applications, mobiles, meeting room setups
- Assist project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases which includes the definition of requirements, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle, technical analysis and design
- Maintain VmWare ESXi hosts running Linux and Windows servers, as well as VMs in cloud DC
- Taking care of Office firewalls,VPN gateways, WiFi infrastructure
- Maintain Active Directory, Group Policies, Google Apps, and support our System Integration team with Atlassian stack and AD connectors.
- Manage access to a varied technology stack for the whole company
- Educational degree in IT and a minimum of 1 year working experience, including working knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux in enterprises
- Experience maintaining automation and configuration scripts (BASH, PowerShell) as well as familiarity with Google Apps API
- Experience with centrally managed client security technologies such as anti-virus, mobile device management, patch management, and endpoint policy enforcement
- Hands on experience with AWS is a big plus
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required, German language skills are a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
What we do:
Fyber N.V. is a leading advertising technology company. It empowers app developers and digital publishers to generate business-critical revenue streams with targeted advertising, enabling them to optimize the yield they generate from advertising. The company’s technology infrastructure reaches more than one billion monthly active users, providing a channel-neutral open-access platform for advertisers and publishers. It enables cross-device advertising with a global reach and a strong focus on video.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 300 employees globally) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
- All of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), laid-back culture, and fab office space