Fyber is looking for a Junior Software Engineer with experience in Java\Scala for our Buy Side Tools team. Your role will be to work together with the current team to build next generation tools for enabling advertisers to buy in-app inventory.
Our platform deals with huge amounts of data and billions of requests. Each engineering team works with a clear mission in mind, taking accountability for every part of the system from deployment to production. Our cross functional teams are multidisciplinary and consist of Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers.
- Develop low latency distributed ad delivery solutions that receive hundreds of thousands of requests per second
- Write high-quality code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong engineering principles and standards
- Align your work with Fyber business and technical visions
- Mentor and coach other developers
- Discover, analyze and fix bugs
- Support DevOps team to troubleshoot and address production issues
- Support and contribute to our amazing work culture
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Experience in developing concurrent web servers in Scala or Java
- Experience with big data and non relational databases
- Experience with AWS and docker- a plus
- Knowledge in how Web, HTTP, TCP protocols work
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, NoSQL stores (Redis or Aerospike)-a plus
- Experience with Ruby- a plus
- Experience with Java- a plus
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry- a plus
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Excellent written and spoken English