Fyber's R&D team is looking for a talented and experienced Big Data Developer. The Big Data Developer will be responsible for developing a platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data.
The candidate should bring with him a broad set of technology skills, ability to design and build robust solutions for big data problems and learn quickly as the platform grows.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala
- Linux system administrator expertise and scripting abilities - Advantage
- Experience in AWS Eco-system – Advantage
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data, streaming and batch- Advantage
- Experience in working with both SQL and NoSQL DBs (Cassandra,Presto)- Advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Ability to work independently
- Machine Learning experience in production environment -Advantage
- Experience with a range of big data architectures/tools, such as Hadoop, AKKA, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Cassandra, Druid, Aerospike and other big data frameworks- Advantage