The Fyber R&D team is looking for a talented QA Automation Developer.
The Automation Developer will have a significant impact on designing and building an automation for a variety of the company’s core products. We are looking for someone with passion for the automation world, along with basic knowledge of server/ client methodologies, to design, build and implement solutions for complex systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a military technology unit
- 1+ years of test automation/QA experience - advantage
- Java experience – strong advantage
- Selenium / Appium experience – strong advantage
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit / TestNG - advantage
- Relational databases and big data experience – advantage
- Intelligent, fast learner, with an interdisciplinary perspective
- Comfort working in a collaborative team environment