We are looking for a creative and passionate technical individual that will join Fyber’s Mobile product team and drive its SDK innovation and growth while disrupting the market with in-app header bidding and transforming all primary ad networks to programmatic. This transformation has significant implications on our SDK architecture and our technical integration/business model with our mediation networks partners. As the mobile product manager, you will work closely with our product and R&D teams in Israel and remotely with our Business and R&D teams in Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Beijing and London.
Fyber is one of the fastest growing global players in the Ad Tech industry. Fyber’s platform serves more than 1.2B MAUs who engage through Fyber FairBid SDK integrations within 10K+ apps in various verticals like Gaming Apps, Content Publishers, and Social & Messaging apps over 180+ countries, specializing with online video and rewarded ads.
- Manage day to day product development with your R&D teams (Product Owner role), working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Translate vision into detailed product roadmap & backlog.
- Detail the product backlog into well defined user stories/PRDs.
- Oversee and control the product release cycle, identify and act proactively to solve bottlenecks, raise flags, report clearly on owned product.
- Meet with customers and partners to obtain deep market understanding and requirements.
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure success and health of your product.
- Product documentation.
- Work with programmatic demand partners to obtain their requirements in the area of rich media and video ad rendering.
- 2-5 years of experience in a product management role.
- At least 2 years experience in working with R&D teams.
- Strong knowledge with Mobile technology.
- Experience with SDKs/ APIs.
- Experience in online/ mobile industry - especially in the ad-tech space – big advantage.
- Strong experience of product roadmap /backlog/ PRDs.
- Experience in app development/ development tools.
- Experience with rich media/ video players/ streaming - advantage.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- A true team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A results oriented approach with the ability to prioritize organizational objectives with strict deadlines.
- Data oriented and driven, sharp analytical skills.
- Working in a global environment and multi-geographical teams - advantage.
- Bsc. in computer science or equivalent technology degree.
- Willing to travel.