We are looking for a Programmatic Demand Manager to become a productive member of the US Programmatic Demand Team. The Programmatic Demand Manager will handle and managing Fyber’s integrated strategic demand partners, serve as the main point of contact to the client, optimize and increase revenues, work with the Sales Engineers to ensure optimal integrations, and deepen the activity with Fyber’s publisher team.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: professionalism, sales orientation, initiative, enthusiasm, ability to take direction and work effectively within a team, strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to prioritize and properly manage time in a global start-up environment.
This position will report directly to the Programmatic Demand Lead, NA
- Daily monitoring of partners’ performance and statistics
- Optimize partners revenues.
- Track and analyze managed revenue on a daily basis; compare performance against historical data and outperform it
- Translate technical needs into business opportunities
- Be a well-organized liason between Fyber's partners and Fyber’s product team
- Identify industry trends and communicate internally and externally to better position Fyber in the marketplace
- Contribute to business development; uncover/generate upselling opportunities and close deals
- Work closely with publisher teams to scale activity
- Work closely with internal teams (Business Development, Technical Account Management, Product Management) to communicate and prioritize Buyer needs/requests
- 3+ Experience in online/mobile advertising
- Experience in RTB – Advantage
- BA in Economics, Business Management Studies or any other relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial issues.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do
- Team player willing to work closely with team members
- Proven track of success in previous positions
- Ability to work with multiple international Fyber business hubs
- Great spirit and can do attitude
- Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Willing to think out of the box to help Fyber and its partners succeed