Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Junior Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our New York office. A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growth industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Troubleshoot issues related to direct demand, attribution provider connections and programmatic demand
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner implementation
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- 0-1 years of experience in software development. Preference to experience within the Ad - Tech industry.
- Experience with mobile environment (iOS/Android) - A must
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code
- Software development background (at least one of Java / Scala / Objective-C / HTML / XML / JavaScrip/ C++/ Ct)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
At Fyber, we believe in the power of free apps. And we believe that smart advertising drives sustainable app monetization. We are dedicated to helping developers capture this opportunity and are investing for the long term to build the technologies and platforms that will fuel the app economy of the future. Join us to make our vision a reality.
- Recharge days - All employees receive five long weekends per year, on top of their regular time off and holidays – whenever they choose
- Culture Days - All employees will be eligible for additional two paid days off, on top of their regular time off, These days may be selected by you for one of the following reasons: Volunteering, Birthday's week, local protesting initiative, holidays.
- Global social events - Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – these are just some of the ways we like to spice things up
- Internal mobility opportunities - We believe in employee development and have a policy in place to encourage opportunities for growth within the company
- Sponsored fitness activities - From yoga to gym memberships to lectures about diet and health, we like to see our teams healthy
- Health insurance - We provide competitive packages for health insurance
- Stock options - Our employees are fundamental to our success and all receive stock options
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.