Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content, while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.
We are looking for a Publisher Account Manager to become an active member of the international supply team. The Publisher Account Manager will be the focal point of contact to our partners to optimize and increase revenues and manage all daily activities. In this role, the AM will manage day-to-day contact with Fyber`s top publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, working with the professional teams to ensure quality integrations and optimize customer satisfaction.The ideal candidate should have the following characteristics: team spirit, professionalism, can-do approach, initiative, enthusiasm, great analytical skills, sales orientation, ability to take direction and work effectively within a team, excellent written and oral communication, ability to prioritize tasks and proper time management in a start-up environment.
The person will report directly to the EU Account Manager Team Lead.
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Administer daily campaign setups and optimization and up sell for your Fyber accounts
- Monitor and optimize daily campaign delivery and provide necessary performance analysis
- Deliver excellent client support to ensure continued growth of existing accounts
- Help on-board new accounts and provide guidance for partnership success
- Work in combination with the Sales team for strategic initiatives and various projects
- Learn new technologies and work with different platforms and tools
- Working cross functionally with different internal teams such as ad ops, supply, BI, engineering, product, etc
- Work closely with internal teams (Business Development, Technical Account Management, Product Management) to communicate and prioritize Buyer needs/requests
- 2+ Experience in online/mobile advertising
- Experience in RTB (Real - Time Bidding) programmatic/exchange/video ads is an advantage
- BA in Economics, Business Management and other related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, regarding to technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Experience in account management, ad ops, sales or media planning/buying
- Solid understanding of the mobile ad tech industry especially programmatic buying
- A proactive, self-motivated & goal-oriented work ethic
- Strong client interfacing and communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Able to multitask and drive results in a fast paced environment
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days to enjoy your longer weekends
- flexible working hours
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them
- pension scheme subsidized by company
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin, highly equipped office building
- discounts for gym memberships
- internal and external training sessions
- Global team building social events
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work with a high-growth, software company (with over 350 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+35 nationalities) where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect and accountability.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.