Fyber is looking for an Intern to join our Business Department.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the mobile ecosystem. As well, attention to detail, ability to receive guidance and work effectively within a team, strong analytical skills, English proficiency, and the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a global start-up environment.
- Administer daily campaign setups and optimization
- Monitor daily campaign delivery and provide necessary performance analysis for other members of the team
- Help with translation of our WeChat articles
- File all kinds of reports
- Learn new technologies and work with different platforms and tools
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A proactive, detail-driven, self-motivated & goal-oriented work ethic
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Able to multitask and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
- At least 3 working days a week
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.