Fyber is currently looking for a Senior Manager Programmatic Sales, Demand for our San Francisco office
Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform.
Fyber's Senior Manager Programmatic Sales will work with agencies, direct advertisers and brands to achieve campaign targets, and will be focused on winning new business, in order to grow Fyber’s direct advertiser base. The candidate will be a dynamic sales representative with a proven track record in mobile, direct and/or programmatic sales.
The Senior Manager Programmatic Sales will ultimately gain an excellent understanding of of Fyber's mobile advertising ecosystem as well as the direct publishers it monetizes.
- Drive advertiser growth via performance and programmatic sales streams
- Leverage Fyber’s products to establish new business and retain existing sales
- Develop deep relationships with new and existing clients to establish Fyber as a strategic mobile partner.
- Work with Fyber's account managers to onboard and hand over new clients in order to meet client objectives
- 2-4 years user acquisition experience in the ad tech, mobile or programmatic space
- Experience managing large accounts highly desirable
- Strong track record – experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Active participant in social gaming
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, passionate, flexible, self motivated, eye-for-detail
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent education)
At Fyber, we believe in the power of free apps. And we believe that smart advertising drives sustainable app monetization. We are dedicated to helping developers capture this opportunity and are investing for the long term to build the technologies and platforms that will fuel the app economy of the future. Join us to make our vision a reality.
- Recharge days - All employees receive five long weekends per year, on top of their regular time off and holidays – whenever they choose
- Culture Days - All employees receive 2 days per year, on top of their regular time off and holidays – to celebrate their birthday and/or holidays outside of the office list and/or to volunteer and to contribute to the community.
- Global social events - Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – these are just some of the ways we like to spice things up
- Internal mobility opportunities - We believe in employee development and have a policy in place to encourage opportunities for growth within the company
- Catered breakfast and lunches
- Sponsored fitness activities - From yoga to gym memberships to lectures about diet and health, we like to see our teams healthy
- Health insurance - We provide competitive packages for health insurance
- Stock options - Our employees are fundamental to our success and all receive stock options
- Competitive compensation package and generous 401(k) match
- Commuter benefit
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.