Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Fyber combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Our vision is to create a world in which people have affordable access to quality content while enjoying a pleasant, relevant user experience. Fyber is the powerful combination of 4 leading ad tech companies with complimentary publisher-focused technologies and capabilities, enabling us to introduce a range of truly innovative solutions packaged into a single mobile publisher platform. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, frictionless monetization environment.At Fyber, we believe in the power of free apps. And we believe that smart advertising drives sustainable app monetization. We are dedicated to helping developers capture this opportunity and are investing for the long term to build the technologies and platforms that will fuel the app economy of the future. Join us to make our vision a reality.
Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our Berlin office. A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growth industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Troubleshoot issues related to direct demand, attribution provider connections and programmatic demand
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber's products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner implementation
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- 1-2 years of experience in software development. Preference to experience within the Ad - Tech industry.
- Experience with mobile environment (iOS/Android) - A must
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code
- Software development background (at least one of Java / Scala / Objective-C / HTML / XML / JavaScrip/ C++/ Ct)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, "can do" attitude is essential
Enjoy all of the perks of:
- free food/drinks (daily breakfasts, bi-weekly Thursday’s lunches, Friday’s happy hours, free fresh fruit and high-energetic drinks),
- 5 extra recharge days plus 2 extra culture days to enjoy your long weekends and holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- stock options, our employees are fundamental for us and share our success with them;
- pension scheme subsidized by the company;
- amazing office space in the heart of Berlin highly equipped office building;
- discounts for a gym membership;
- internal and external training sessions;
- Global team-building social events.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or anything else.