Fyber is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to lead the production life cycle of a large scale distributed system, as a member of the DevOps team. Built with cutting-edge server-side technologies, Fyber's system handles tens of billions of events daily, generating terabytes of data. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing thousands of instances and multiple clusters in Big Data technologies and DB ecosystem.
- Top-notch Linux system engineer - at least 5 years of Linux experience (or 2 years DevOps)
- Expertise with multiple scripting languages (Bash / Python / Ruby / Groovy / etc.)
- Administration, scripting and automation with Amazon Web Services cloud or similar
- Standard monitoring applications (Datadog, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, etc.) and deployment / system integration / configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform)
- Administration of MySQL and in memory DB clusters such as Memcached, Redis, VoltDB, Aerospike, etc.
- Web and application server administration: Apache, NGINX
- Containers orchestration, Kubernetes/Mesos, Docker
- Management of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge and experience of object-oriented programming language and functional language Java/Scala (or other programming language)
- Management of Cassandra clusters and/or other large-scale NoSQL solutions
- Administration of high load systems 24x7
- Innovative, creative mindset - out-of-the-box thinker
- Positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Excellent English skills
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.