Fyber is hiring a Student QA Engineer (part time position) to join our Web team.
This position is suitable for a Bachelor’s of Science student \ Engineering (Industrial Management etc.) or equivalent (first year and above).
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Taking a major part in the quality assurance processes throughout all phases – design, development, integration and release to deployment while meeting schedules, quality objectives and project goals.
- Providing test results and product feedback to faster process and product improvements.
- Bachelor’s of Science student \ Engineering (Industrial Management etc.) or related field
- Ability to research and resolve technical issues
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and challenging timelines
- Team player and fast learner
- Familiar with browsers - Chrome\ Safari\ Firefox\ Explorer
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.