Fyber is hiring a Programmatic Demand Account Manager to join our Business International Team.
The Programmatic Demand Account manager will help fuel the next phase of the company’s growth, develop and manage existing demand partner relationships while growing revenue.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the mobile ecosystem and is eager to develop relationships on the Demand side.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Play a critical role in managing and promoting Fyber’s advertising solution
- Build and maintain partnerships with demand side platforms and agencies
- Ensure that clients receive the highest level of sales and customer services
- Drive optimization and strategy for advertiser accounts in the region
- Define and analyze partner metrics to achieve success
- Translate technical needs into business opportunities
- Be a well-organized liaison between Fyber's partners and Fyber’s product team
- Identify industry trends and communicate internally and externally to better position Fyber in the market
- Contribute to business development; uncover/generate upselling opportunities and close deals
- 2+ years in a mobile-oriented role in the ad-tech industry
- Thorough understanding of the programmatic mobile advertising ecosystem
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills and a extensive working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced and multi-faceted environment
- Creativity and ability to “think outside-the-box”
- Proficiency in English
- Other Language – advantage
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- Willingness to travel
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.