Fyber is hiring a Working Student to join our Corporate Systems and IT Team.
In this role, you will be based in our Berlin office and you are responsible for assisting our Business Analyst and System Analysts. You will be involved in day-to-day work processes providing support to our internal stakeholders from Business, Finance, HR and other Operations teams.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
• Support of the Corporate Systems and Office IT teams in the areas of system & data maintenance and business analysis
• Support of larger projects and smaller change requests in Oracle, Jira, Salesforce and other systems owned by the teams
• Process design, functional specification, testing, go-live and operations support
• Guided interaction with Fyber business teams as part of the wider Operations initiatives
• You have experience with administrating and maintaining applications and are curious in improving your knowledge
• You have first experience with/basic understanding of corporate systems like CRM, Finance applications, HR information systems, ticket applications
• You have first experience with/basic understanding of IT systems like GSuite, Slack, Office 365, etc
• You are proactive with the willingness to cover tasks end-to-end with high engagement
• You have safe communication skills, verbally and in writing in English (German is not a must)
• You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to cope with related frequent changes as well as new business requirements
• You have first experience with agile methodologies
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.