Fyber is hiring a Student Data Analyst to join our Data Science and BI team.
The data analyst will raise the bar with one of the fastest growing global players in Ad Tech and will concentrate on converting business and product needs into insights, data models and reports.
- Perform analysis on various elements of our products and services Including our core algorithms, database performances, business problems, raw events and more
- Coordinate with business analytics, business, product and engineers in order to develop an analytical solution for them.
- Help the data science team with required ad-hoc analytics.
- Develop data pipelines that will allows us to convert huge masses of raw data into actionable reports
- Perform quality assurance checks on new or enhanced reports, data models and data pipelines.
- Availability for working at least 3 days a week
- Studying towards an academic degree in Mathematics, Computer science, Information Systems, Economics or other related fields, with at least one year remaining.
- Full proficiency in SQL query scripting. Experience working with one of the big relational DBs is required (MS, Oracle, Mysql, etc.)
- Experience with Python / R / Scala
- Experience as an analyst in a data oriented company - advantage
- Understanding in any of the topics: A/B testing, Statistics, ML - advantage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.