Fyber is hiring an Account Manager Demand to join our APAC Business team. The Account Manager Demand will build and develop Fyber’s partnerships with some of the largest mobile developers in the industry. You will be working from our growing Beijing office, dealing with our APAC advertising partners.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls, and meetings
- Continuously manage, review, analyze and optimize the performance of campaigns for success
- Provide timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Work alongside Ad Operations and Ad Traffic teams to set up new or optimize campaigns correctly
- Strategically analyze and grow assigned accounts, proactively utilizing Fyber's demand-side product tools
- Develop a professional and strong relationship with your strategic clients
- University Degree in business administration or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in account or sales management in the (mobile) advertising industry
- Experience in gaming/mobile - offerwall & video - an advantage
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Additional APAC language- an advantage
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player and outstanding communicator in order to build strong (strategic) relationships
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.