Fyber is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in the company’s headquarters in Israel. This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in building Fyber’s brand, positioning and narrative, and help drive the company’s strategy through content creation for a wide range of purposes. The scope of this role is broad and includes creating and amplifying different types of content across various channels. The Content Marketing Manager will be a part of the global Marketing team and collaborate closely with different stakeholders from across the company.
- Plan, write, and edit different types of content, ensuring a consistent, compelling narrative, style and brand voice.
- Create blog posts, research reports, white papers, content for the website, social media posts and original longer form content for LinkedIn/Medium articles.
- Support PR efforts with editing and drafting press releases, video scripts, and other types of external communications.
- Support drafting executive talking points and other executive communication needs.
- Identify and initiate process improvements through innovative and cost-effective proposals, ideas, and suggestions.
- A native English speaker and writer with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing, journalism or in another business writing capacity.
- An understanding of the business dynamics and technology of programmatic, in-app advertising and/or mobile gaming is a plus.
- A strong sense of verbal and visual storytelling.
- A person comfortable working in a multicultural environment and willing to be flexible and accommodate scheduling needs across time zones.
- A proactive go-getter with exceptional social and communication skills and high attention to detail.
- A diligent, creative doer who thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- A bachelor's degree.
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.