Fyber is hiring an Accountant to join our Finance team.
- Management of banking accounts and payables as well as asset and general ledger accounting
- Execution of payment transactions
- Support with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements (HGB and IFRS)
- Maintenance of financial transactions and account reconciliations
- Preparation and monitoring of external reports
- Preparation and filing of tax returns (VAT, withholding taxes, deferred tax, Zusammenfassende Meldung) and tax benefits
- Participation in annual tax audits
- Assistance of the team members with ad hoc tasks
- +1 years of accounting experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken- mandatory
- German language skills and German VAT tax knowledge are an advantage
- Good command of MS Office with an analytical mind
- Detail-oriented, quick thinker and team player
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientatio