Fyber is hiring a Student DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team.
The engineer will be part of the DevOps team which is responsible for the entire Fyber infrastructure. The team helps developers take their code to production while maintaining the security, stability and costs of the infrastructure.
- Create and maintain internal tools for better monitoring, securing and maintenance of our infrastructure
- Support the operational needs of all developers
- Analyze and reduce infrastructure costs
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues
- Student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System Engineering
- Linux hands-on experience
- Experience in any scripting language
- Basic networks knowledge
- System Administrator - an advantage
- Jenkins - an advantage
- AWS / GCP / other cloud provider experience - an advantage
- Good communicator
- Independent and fast learner with a "can do" attitude
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.