Fyber is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join Fyber’s Marketing and Corporate Strategy team. You will report into the VP, Marketing and Corporate Strategy who is based in Israel, and play a pivotal role in building Fyber’s market positioning as well as driving the planning and execution of Fyber’s Go-to-Market efforts. The role is open for candidates in North America (preferably New York or San Francisco), London, and Israel.
As Fyber’s Director of Product Marketing you will lead a small team of product marketers as well as directly own all Product Marketing work for one of Fyber’s key products - Fyber Marketplace. The Director of Product Marketing will work closely with Product and Business leadership, drive the execution of Fyber’s Go-to-Market plans, and lead the creation of sales collateral, written content, and sales enablement sessions.
- Own positioning, messaging and collateral creation for Fyber Marketplace, a leading app-focused programmatic exchange platform
- Develop the Go-to-Market plan for key product releases across Fyber’s entire product suite
- Manage a small Product Marketing team, mentoring content creation standards and processes
- Act as the connective tissue between Business, Product and Marketing to drive the integrated execution of the Go-to-Market plan
- Build compelling product narratives and create supporting content including blog posts, product handbooks, content for sessions and panels at trade shows and private events, and marketing partnerships
- Lead the creation of compelling, engaging sales collateral for client meetings, including sales decks, pamphlets and talking points
- Lead or contribute to sales enablement sessions, training business teams on messaging, newly available collateral and talking points
- Monitor the marketing activity of relevant industry peers to inform Fyber’s strategic positioning and marketing efforts
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Product Marketing or Product Management role in a programmatic-focused ad tech company
- Strong understanding of the business dynamics and technology of real-time bidding in the context of both brand and performance (user acquisition) advertising
- Strong understanding of the app ecosystem, ad mediation platforms and mobile gaming - a big advantage
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience developing content / copywriting
- Proficiency in creating slide decks and communicating messages through visual concepts
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment and willingness to be flexible and accommodate scheduling needs across time zones.
- A proactive go-getter with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; An ability to assert one’s self and be personable yet persistent
- A strong executioner who likes to be a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree; MA or MBA preferred
- Travel to events and / or other Fyber offices may be required from time to time
What you gain:
- Join a fast-growing, stable, global, publicly-traded company, while benefiting from a young, vibrant, entrepreneurial environment
- Make a substantial impact on the marketing strategy and efforts of the company
- Thrive from a truly global, international and diverse environment
- Enjoy an attractive benefits plan and a fun, employee-centric company culture
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic, and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.