Fyber is looking for a Publisher Account Manager to become an active member of the EMEA supply team. The Publisher Account Manager will be the focal point of contact with our publishers to manage, optimize and increase revenue. The person will report directly to the EMEA Account Management Director.
The ideal candidate should have the following characteristics: team spirit, professionalism, can-do approach, initiative, enthusiasm, strong and demonstrated analytical skills, sales orientation.
In addition to that, we value excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as effective time management.
- Manage an existing portfolio of publishers
- Deliver excellent client support and ensure the continued growth of existing accounts
- Help on-board new accounts and provide guidance for the publisher’s success
- Sell and upsell Fyber’s products and integrations
- Cross-functional correspondence with internal teams, such as solution engineering, marketing and product
- BA in economics, business administration or related fields
- Experience in account management, ad-ops, sales or media planning and buying
- At least 2 years experience in mobile advertising, preferably experience in Real-Time-Bidding (RTB), programmatic buying, advertising exchange, video ads
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a can-do approach
- Solid understanding of the mobile ad-tech industry
- A proactive, self-motivated and goal-oriented work ethic with multitasking skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in gaming - an advantage
- Additional European language (preferably French) - an advantage
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.