Fyber is hiring a Publisher Sales (APAC) based in the Beijing office to further grow our Publisher business in China.
The candidate will support the Publisher-side sales effort in China by building relationships with publishers, establishing cooperation with mobile app developers and educating prospective clients about the advantages of our mediation SSP/RTB Ad Exchange models to maximize publisher revenue.
If you are looking to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the ad-tech ecosystem and develop professionally by being exposed to the most cutting-edge technology within this industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Complete the full sales process from identifying an opportunity to closing the deal
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Fyber and China’s most exciting mobile publishers and app developers and help connect them to our global demand network
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective targets
- Deliver on our quarterly / yearly supply targets, while negotiating the terms of agreements and closing deals
- Working closely with our Account Managers and Solution Engineers to drive wins to our key clients in China.
- Liaise with internal teams (business units, product, marketing, etc.) to communicate and prioritize publishers' needs/requests.
- Drive adoption of three products on Fyber supply-side including Ad Exchange, Mediation platform and Offer Wall
- Provide constant input and market feedback to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- 3 years sales experience selling mobile / digital / ad tech advertising/monetization solutions
- Experience in the ad-tech industry (Ad Network/ Real-Time Bidding / Programmatic / Ad Exchange/display or video ads - an advantage)
- Technical understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem
- Data-driven and result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to structure, execute and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for Fyber
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, ability to build and manage relationships, assess client needs and to interact with all levels of management.
- High self-motivation, target-driven attitude with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must be a Native Mandarin speaker and fluent in business English
- BA in business administration or any related field
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.