Fyber is looking for a Big Data Team Lead to join our Big Data team.
The Big Data team is responsible for consuming, storing, manipulating, querying and leveraging ~30B daily events, with the most cutting edge technologies in the Big Data world on AWS, such as Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Druid, Airflow and K8s.
- Lead a multi-talented team, to develop a culture of excellence to empower and encourage team growth.
- Build infrastructure that handles millions of events each second.
- Embrace new technologies and serve and a focal point for engineering excellence
- Work closely with the Product team to define and plan the future of the system
- Be a source of technical expertise for an entire group of engineers
- A team player - a smart, tech enthusiast who is a fast learner and above all, a people person
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- 4+ years of professional experience with Spark and cloud computing
- Experience with Kafka, NoSQL stores - an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tasks - an advantage
- Experience with AWS and docker - an advantage
- Sense of ownership for self-learning and development
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate to tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.