Fyber is hiring a Data Scientist to join our Data Science & BI team.
As a Data Scientist, you will handle product challenges requiring out-of-the-box scientific thinking, as well as familiarity with DS tools and algorithms. You will take part in the design, implementation and deployment of these systems on a large scale.
- Design and build data science systems for huge volumes of data
- Understand the business and product needs and transform them into successful scientific and production ready solutions
- Mentoring and setting yourself as an example
- Communicate the state of developments, experiment results and recommendations to multiple teams
- 0+ years in Data Science/Algorithmic development
- Experience building and maintaining a BI system using ETL flows, DWH, Star Schema modeling, and slick visualizations - Advantage
- Experience working with at least one BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, Sisense etc.) - Advantage
- Full proficiency in SQL query scripting
- Experience using Databricks - Advantage
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) - Advantage
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (Clustering, Regressions, Deep Learning, XGBoost, etc.), the theories behind them and their real-world use cases.
- Coding experience with either Python or Scala
- Experience in working with AWS cloud - Advantage
Fyber develops solutions that empower top mobile game and app publishers to grow their business. Our platforms and tools are built using cutting-edge technologies and enable innovative growth strategies that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: FBEN) and has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.