Fyber, a Digital Turbine company is looking for a Junior Legal Counsel based in Berlin to join its Commercial & Privacy Team to support Digital Turbine in its fast growing business.
- Provide legal advice to internal stakeholders around the globe
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial agreements with a business mindset
considering risks and ways to mitigate them
- Create, review, and monitor internal processes for global privacy compliance
- Manage relationships with external parties (regulators, external counsel, clients)
- Provide a high level of responsiveness with a can-do attitude
- Balance demands of a fast-paced environment with required legal standards and internal
- Monitor and analyze upcoming changes in national and international legislation
- Hybrid role (in-person & remote work)
- Licensed to practice law in an EU jurisdiction
- 1-2 years of practical legal experience in a law firm or in-house
- Ad tech industry experience a plus
- Affinity for complex technical environments and privacy
- Analytical, creative, problem solving and business-focused personality
- Self-reliant and proactive approach
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken German language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to manage internal and external
stakeholders and build trusting relationships
- Creative problem-solving abilities and team player
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.