Provide your details here to watch
Thanks for watching.
Director of Client Success
VP Marketing & Corporate Strategy
About this event
With the post-IDFA world around the corner, advertisers are challenged to find alternatives to run successful campaigns in a privacy-aware environment. If you’re trying to work out how best to prepare, transition, and win in a post-IDFA world – you’ve come to the right place.
Fyber’s Itai Cohen caught up with Yossi Zattelman, APPRECIATE’s Director of Client Success, to discuss the tests they have been running, how their partners are reacting and preparing – and results comparing LAT traffic to IDFA traffic, leveraging contextual targeting parameters.
Our Digital Fyber Focus with APPRECIATE covers:
- Appreciate’s privacy-friendly approach before the IDFA changes
- IDFA traffic compared to LAT traffic campaigns
- ROAS, CPI, and CPMs with contextual targeting solutions
- How other advertisers are preparing
- Best practices for advertisers buying LAT traffic