How it Works
Offer Wall Edge is launched after a user opts in
The user can choose from a variety of different offer types. You control the type, content, and genre of the offers
The user completes the required action (e.g. install app, play game, fill out survey, etc.) and returns to the app
Fyber credits the user with the corresponding value of the offer’s reward
Mothership boosts Lootboy’s revenue by 62% with Offer Wall Edge while reducing overhead costs
- Easier navigation results in more users completing offers, and revenue for publishers
- Customizable design to fit your user experience
Aligned user expectations
- Difficulty meter indicates effort required to complete offer
- New intermediate page provides clear step-by-step guidance on what is needed to complete offer
Reduce support resources
- Customer support screen provides status audit of any redemption issue
- Easy issue escalation if needed
Description Mini-Handbook for Advertisers:
Fyber’s comprehensive guide on how to improve offer quality.
High quality descriptions ensure a positive user experience, improve offer engagement and performance, and minimize cases of misaligned expectations between users and advertisers.
Ready to get started?
Reach out to our team to find the solution that fits your monetization strategy, including the best ways to integrate Offer Wall Edge.